About Pharos iBio
The Best Target & The Best Chemical
Pharos iBio has formed the highly qualified science and technology advisory group to obtain sustainable technology and information in all fields of new drug development.
Professor Sung Kwang Lee
- Ph.D Yonsei Univ.
- Executive Director of Chemformatics Research Society of the Korean Society of Biological Information
- A member of the Science and Data Commission of the Korea Institute of Science and Information.
- Editor-in-chief of the Korean Society of Analysis and Sciences.
- A member of the Chemical Safety Support Group of the Geumgang Basin Environment Office.
- Professor of Chemistry at Hannam University.
Professor Taebo Sim
- Ph.D. Sogang Univ.
- Senior Researcher at CKD Research Institute
- Senior Scientist, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute / Harvard Medical School
- Principal Investigator/ Project leader, Genomics Institute of the Novartis Research Foundation
- Managing Director of KIST Research Center.
- Professor of Yonsei Univ.
Professor Donald Small
- Ph.D. The Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Professor of Oncology & Pediatric The Johns Hopkins University
- Director, Pediatric Oncology The Johns Hopkins University
Professor Soon Kil Ahn
- Ph. D. Seoul National Univ.
- Director of CKD Research Institute
- Professor of Incheon National Univ.
Professor Nam Sook Kang
- Ph. D. KAIST
- Associate Researcher at BMDRC
- Senior Researcher at KRICT
- Professor of chungnam National University. Graduate School of New Drug Discovery and Development
- Business Manager of BK21(+) Creative Human Resource Project for Demand Directed New Drug Development
Professor Jeong Mook Lim
- Ph. D. Okayama Univ.
- Business Manager of BK21 Consortium in Agricultural Biotechnology
- Professor of Seoul National Univ.
- Professor of oncology at Seoul National University
- President of the Seoul National University Professors' Council
Professor Dok Hyun Yoon
- Ph. D. University of Ulsan
- Clinical fellow at oncology, ASAN medical center
- Training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center(USA)
- Associate Professor of Asan Medical Center, The Department of Oncology
Professor Kyoung Tai No
- Ph. D. KAIST
- Professor at Yonsei Univ.
- Director of BMDRC